- Made with vanilla whey protein and gluten-free oat flour, these cookies are packed with goodness.
- If you make them, be sure to tag us on Instagram @solgar!
No Bake White Chocolate and Raspberry Protein Cookies
- 3 cups gluten-free oat flour (rolled oats ground into a flour)
- ⅔ scoop Solgar Whey to Go vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice
- ¾ cup brown rice syrup (or honey)
- ¼-½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- white chocolate chunks, dried raspberries and cranberries (to taste)
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, Whey to Go, sweetener of choice and sea salt.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the nut butter of choice and brown rice syrup; heat until melted and mix to incorporate.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and stir until fully combined. Mixture should be crumbly.
- Slowly add almond milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a very thick dough is formed.
- Stir through the white chocolate chunks, dried raspberries and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Using your hands, form small balls and press down to a cookie shape on the baking tray. Using a fork, press down on it twice and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before consuming.