Triple Berry Layered Smoothie
- 8 oz. plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 8 tbsp almond milk
- 1 scoop Solgar Whey to Go strawberry protein powder
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- Mix together the yogurt, almond milk, protein powder, syrup, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Divide in half.
- Add half of the mix with the blueberries until smooth.
- Pour evenly into two glasses.
- Rinse out the blender then blend the other half of mix with the strawberry and raspberry until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry raspberry layer evenly over the blueberry layer.
- Serve immediately.