- These sweet creamy brownies will satisfy your sweet tooth - while giving you an extra dose of protein.
- If you make them, be sure to tag us on Instagram @solgar!.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
- ¾ cup gluten-free 1:1 baking mix
- ¾ cup Solgar Whey to Go Chocolate protein powder
- ⅔ cup unrefined coconut sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup hot water
Cream Cheese Topping
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tub (8oz) cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- melted chocolate for drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place parchment down in 8”x8” pan and lightly oil.
- Combine all dry batter ingredients and mix well.
- Add wet batter ingredients and mix for 3 minutes.
- Pour and spread batter into pan and bake about 30 min, or until done. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix all cream cheese topping ingredients until fluffy. Spread onto completely cooled brownie.
- Cut bars and enjoy at room temperature (store for 4 days in the fridge).